A public DNS-over-HTTPS server that blocks advertisement and tracking domains. The server upstreams to 126.96.36.199 with no logging and no EDNS Client Subnet. It is no longer available due to author's availability.
The deploy script is available for inspection at Sourcehut.
The servers were running blocklist from various sources, of which are credited here:
- StevenBlack's unified hosts
- crazy-max's WindowsSpyBlocker
- Philippe Bourcier's CAMELEON hosts file
- Malwaredomains' domain list
- Disconnect's ads & tracking list
- Hosts2ch's blocklist (Japanese)
The blocklist is updated approximately every 7 days. As of the date of discontinuation (May 2020), the combined blocklist contains approximately 129,000 unique domains.